Cake Smash Sessions
Nicole Bryant Photography specializes in Families, Children, Newborns, & my favorite CAKE SMASHES! There is nothing better than getting to celebrate smashing a cake with your little one to celebrate their first year of life! Here are a few things to keep in mind when booking a cake smash session!
1. Don't Stress. This is important, because babies can sense their parents frustration. Some kids won't like to get messy and won't want to smash the cake.. thats okay, we will still get some cute pictures.
2. The Outfit. This is your childs time to shine.. I suggest you go over the top when selecting an outfit. Something fun, adorable, and colorful!
For boys- a diaper cover, suspenders, a bow tie, etc..
For girls- a tutu, ruffle romper, diaper cover and pearls etc...
Please know that your child's cake smash outfit will most likely get ruined from them getting good and messy from the cake!
3. The Theme. Pick an adorable theme, if your not sure what theme to go with you can always search google for "cake smash girls" or "cake Smash boys" for some cute themes! Let me know 2 weeks prior to your session what theme you have decided on so I can be sure to have an adorable get up ready to go when you arrive!
4. Pre Session. Please make sure you schedule your child's session shortly after nap time, make sure they are fed before the session and healthy!
5. What to Bring. Bring along their favorite snack is a good idea, a water cup because kids get thirsty eating cake. Diapers, wipes and a change of clothes are also important.
Mickey Mouse Themed
Minnie Mouse Themed
Red & Blue Themed
For more of my work please check out my Facebook page- Nicole Bryant Photography, LLC
Contact me today to book your child's cake smash session!